Now that you have make up your mine to embark on your sewing journey, you will need to look into some basic tools. To prepare you for sewing.
1. A sewing Machine: (a new one or an old one), if you are going to buy a sewing machine, You should look at its essential functions: Straight and zigzag stitch, a backstitch (or reverse) function, A buttonhole maker some decorative stitches, Inner built. The machine should create a smooth stitch. Price can range from under $100.00 dollars to thousands of dollars.
2. Two pairs of scissors, one for cutting your fabric and one for cutting your pattern paper.
3. A Seam ripper: in case you make mistake while you are sewing.
4. A Tape measurement
6. Tailor's Chalk- or marking pencil
7.Pins and pin cushion
8. A straight ruler and or a curve ruler
9. Needles and treads
10. Iron and ironing board to name a few
11. Pressing as you sew is very essential. Pressing as you sew allow your homemade clothing to look runway style.
If you thinks of any other tools a beginners sewer need to have before starting his or her sewing please let us know. Book a sewing class with infinite Modesty Designs. Contact: Gellis 4167429931 or firstname.lastname@example.org