Making a Tote Bag: This Event is great for Beginners Who love to sew. This event will be hosted live in my paid Facebook Group and also on Zoom for only Paid Support Members
In this class, you will be making a Beautiful tote Bag with a zipper
Must have a working sewing machine and know how to set it up.
(A) Fabric for the bag:
1) - 2 pieces of fabric 22inch Width X 16 inch Height
2) -2 pieces of lining 22inch Width X 16 inch Height
3)- 2 pieces of fabric 22inch Width x 2.5 Inches Height
2 pieces Fabric 28inch length X 4-inch width
Zipper 22 to a 24-inch zipper
1 Piece of fabric 7inch width x 14inch length
Requirement To Take the Class:
You need to own a Sewing Machine and know how to run a basic stitch:
- Sewing Machine
- Scissors. 2 pairs of scissors if possible. ...
- Extra bobbin Treaded case for your sewing machine)
- Hand Sewing Needles.
- Extra Sewing Machine Needles. ...
- 2 needle treaded
- Fabric Marking Pens or Pencil, Chalk,. ...
- Measuring Tape.
- Pin holder ( cushion)
- Seam Ripper
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Boldness and ready to learn online
(IMPORTANT) If you Purchase this Event Please email us at email@example.com so we can send you the link to connect with us on the day of the Event:
You can also join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Totontosewingclasses/